- I love office supplies. Pens, especially. I adore going to Staples or Office Depot, and could spend time browsing, just as though I were at a clothing store.
- I would rather store things in the fridge in Ziploc baggies than in bowls with plastic wrap over them.
- I would rather use foil than plastic wrap to cover the tops of bowls. I love how it makes a nice, firm grab on the edge of the bowl.
- The only exception to #3 is if I've gone whole-hog and bought the fancy, sticky, grippy type of plastic wrap. (The actual name of the product I'm thinking of is escaping me at the moment.)
- I'm a good speller.
- I cannot sleep with my back to the door unless Troy is in between. I think that I believe that the Boogieman will come in and eat him first, allowing me enough time to escape.
- I am currently really enjoying "Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains", and I'm actually rooting for Boston Rob, who is on the "Villains" team.
- I can't wear my house slippers without socks, it bugs me too much.
- I can play songs on the recorder by ear.
- I often sing songs in "opera style" at the top of my voice. My kids are used to it, but I think that I need to pay more attention to whether or not the windows are open. I'm not sure that the neighbors love it.
On a completely different note, I am married to the bestest guy in the whole world, just in case you were wondering. He bought me the CUTEST shoes! Just out of the blue, simply because I admired them. Not for any special occasion or event. Just because he loves me!
Aren't they GREAT! I love them!