(although "more" would probably indicate that there had been "some" to begin with, but let's not get caught up in details, shall we?)
- I think that sometimes I should carry a tape recorder around with me so I can record the things I want to blog about because I come up with really great ideas while I'm, say, walking around Wal Mart but then when I sit down and try to think about what I was thinking about earlier I can't remember. Wow. That was a really random sentence. I'm so glad I homeschool my kids so that I can pass on some of that grammar goodness to them!
- WOW! Did you know that KMart still does lay away? I didn't. Hmmm...maybe I can put a Wii on layaway and give it to myself for my birthday! I soooo want a Wii! (Sorry, that was a complete ADD moment there, but I just saw a layaway commercial on TV and was surprised because I didn't realize that any stores still did that.)
- It really bothers me to see Christmas things out in stores before Halloween. I really enjoy the Christmas season A LOT, but it just doesn't seem right for it to start two months in advance. I don't want to be tired of Christmas before it's even gotten here.
- I've signed up with Twitter, which is something, but I'm not even sure that I know what it is but I see it popping up on a lot of blogs....sooooo....welllll....I don't know. I guess if you want to sign up too you can and then we can all do whatever you do on Twitter? Whatever that is? I don't know, but apparently all the cool blogger are doing it. Which really should count me out right there, shouldn't it?
- We almost put The Kids to bed an hour early tonight! We had turned on Extreme Home Makeover at 7:00, and then when Troy got out of the shower, we just sort of forgot that it wasn't after 8:00, so we brushed teeth and said goodnight, and paired off to read stories. I was in Deco's room and looked at the clock to see if it was too late to read one more chapter of My Father's Dragon and realized that it was 7:45 not 8:45! So we got out of bed and went out just in time for the big house reveal on Home Makeover.
- I've been sitting here for about three or four hours, trying to finish lesson plans for the week, and I'm not done, so I guess I should go and finish them, huh? Because It's almost 11:00, and I turn into a pumpkin at 11:01. So goodnight!