I got tagged!! My friend Heather over at Camien Academy tagged me with a "5 Things..." Meme. I love these things! (It gives me something semi-interesting to write!!)
So here goes: (Yippeeee!)
5 things on my list to do today: (HAHAHAHAHA! Like I make a list!)
1. Watch the neighbor kids (check!)
2. Vaccum my bedroom (check!)
3. Work on my homeschooling "yearbook" that I'm making
4. Start capturing video from the recital we shot (check!)
5. Go to work at 5:00
5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Luna Bars, particularly Cookies & Creme
2. Chips and sour cream/picante sauce
3. Chester Cheetah Hot Fries
5. Cheez Its
5 things I would do if I was suddenly a billionaire:
1. Pay off all of our debt!!
2. Buy a new house, with CASH!
3. Do nice things for random people just for fun (I agree with Heather on this one!)
4. Take a cruise to Hawaii
5. Put the rest in a good growth stock mutual fund so we never have to work again and then continue to travel!
5 bad habits:
1. Picking at the callouses on my feet (Sorry...a little TMI
2. Forgetting to do laundry
3. Talking a LOT (I'm with Heather on this one, too!)
4. Leaving the dresser drawers open when I get something out of
them. This one drives Troy NUTS!
5. Forgetting to eat....HAHAHAHAHAHA! No, not really, but Heather
put this one and I had to laugh because I DON'T have a problem
with THAT one!
The Real 5. Slamming the microwave door
5 places I have lived:
1. Oops, I've only ever lived in this town!
5 jobs I have had:
1. Nanny for some kids for the summer
2. Cashier at a grocery store...both NOW and back when I was 17!
3. Physical therapist assistant
4. Cook/cashier at a health food restaurant
5. Psych tech at a mental hospital
5 things people don’t know about me:
1. I'm a little bit afraid of the dark. It just kind of creeps me
2. I sucked my thumb waaaay longer than is normal. Like, WAY
longer! I figured it was relaxing and much better than doing
3. I don't really enjoy watching other people's kids. I mean, the
neighbors kids that I'm watching this week are a little
different because they're over here all the time anyway...but I
don't enjoy teaching Sunday school or things like that.
4. I don't like the sensation of putting lotion on my hands. I just
don't like it when the palm prints rub togeher with lotion! So,
when I'm putting on lotion, I always rub the palm of one hand
against the back of the other.
5. I can't stand walking on carpet with wet, bare feet.
So, now I'm tagging Lesley, Natalie (because she has SO much free time, what with her new baby and all!), Flea, and Karin!