OK, you can stop rolling around on the floor and laughing now, thankyouverymuch!
- I can't stand to get out of the shower and feel carpet under my feet. I have to have a bathmat that is made from some other type of material, not those rubber-backed carpet mat thingys. It just completely skeeves me out! *shudders*
- Along those same lines, I can't stand standing on the drain in a shower. No, I'm not afraid that I'm going to go down the drain (heaven knows I'm not near that small!) I just don't want to feel the drain on my feet. This was especially noticeable to me when we were staying at my mom's house when our power was off and I realized that I didn't want my feet near the drain in her shower...despite the fact that I grew up in that house!
- On the same vein of Weird Things That Give Me The Heebie Jeebies, I cannot, simply cannot stand the feeling of putting lotion on my hands and rubbing my palms together. Something about the feeling of all the little palmprint lines rubbing together with lotion just completely sets my teeth on edge. This goes the same for rubbing lotion on my feet. *shudder* I can, at times, put lotion on Troy's hands and massage, but that's different...somehow...I don't know. I didn't say it was logical, it's just unique. (OK, or totally weird, I accept that!)
- I could have died on our honeymoon because we were whitewater rafting and I fell out of the raft in a Class 5 rapid in the Royal Gorge in Colorado. OK, well, I didn't just go "AAAH!" and plop over the side of the raft. We hit a rock and it popped me out of the raft and into the river - scary!
- Reilly and Declan both got Webkinz for Christmas. If you don't know what that is, here's a little explanation: the stuffed animal comes with a code that allows you to go online to Webkinz World and play games and earn money for your little Webkinz. Then you can buy them furniture for their online room and toys and games and decorations and clothes and all sorts of things like that. Well, I am really, really addicted to playing the games at Webkinz World and oftentimes find myself going on there and "earning money" for Declan's Webkinz...when The Kids aren't even around. (He's got a frog and a black lab named Hoppy and Chocolate Chip, respectively.)
- I love the feeling of scratching on nylon. I always have, ever since I was a little kid and had a nylon purse I slept with. Sometimes I will pull my arms into my coat and scratch on the lining. It's a strong addiction, but I figure it's better than smoking crack!
- I take a nap almost every day. In fact, the main reason Reilly and Declan still have to have a quiet time/nap is so that I can take a little snooze. Luckily, I'm one of those people who can nap for 20 minutes and wake up feeling refreshed, so it works out well for all involved.
So, now you know a little bit more about me! I'm supposed to tag seven more people to do this MeMe, but I really need a nap right now before I have to go to work, so for right now, I'm just going to say that I'm tagging my beautiful, wonderful, fun preggo cousin Natalie to do this one on her new blog! So, Cuzin, go and write seven unique things about yourself on your blog! I can't wait to read them!