I know you all are on the edge of your seat, waiting to hear my New Year's Resolutions. So here they are, in no particular order:
1. Wake up every morning. No exceptions...every morning, without fail.
2. Talk in a British Cockney accent to at least one customer a day at work.
3. Observe all minor holidays, up to and including National Popcorn Day on January 19th, National Tap Dance Day on May 25th and National Toasted Marshmallow Day on August 30th. (Because what better time to celebrate toasted marshmallows than in August? Heck, we'll toast 'em right on the sidewalk!)
4. Not get eaten by rabid weasels. (Thanks, Flea. That's a good one!)
5. Spend an entire day talking like a pirate.
6. Breathe in and out all day long.
7. Stop cussing like a sailor in front of The Kids. Reserve all cussing for times when I'm away from The Kids. Which would pretty much be when I'm at work. Hey, maybe I could combine this one with number 2 and cuss at customers in a Cockney accent? (I jest, really...I don't cuss. Which should make this an easy resolution to keep!)
8. Stop threatening to sell The Kids to the gypsies.
And that's it. I can't think of anymore resolutions!
Have a happy new year!!